Warrior Cats: RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing To Do

2 posters

Go down

Nothing To Do Empty Nothing To Do

Post  Zaperex Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Darkstep strolled along the lake shore-it wasn't something he did often, but there was absolutely nothing to do. All the patrols were filled up-mainly by mentors and a lot of new apprentices. They needed to train and learn how to properly patrol-after all, they were the next WindClan warriors and WindClan definetely couldn't have weak, under-educated warriors to preserve it's honour-so Darkstep had ended up with a giant amount of free time on his paws. The rain had gotten worse, but Darkstep wasn't about to stay in the old badger dens they were sleeping in the whole day, and so, had gone to where he was now.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

https://warriorcatsrpgclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do Empty Re: Nothing To Do

Post  Cinwan Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Bluefeather spotted Darkstep, quietly walking along the shore of the lake. She skipped happily to the scarred deputy. "Hi Darkstep!" she said.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:27 pm

"Hello, Bluefeather." he responded, with a cold but polite tone. "Is there something you need?"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

"Uh.. no not really. I just saw you looking a bit bored, so I came to see if you wanted to go hunting with me." Bluefeather said.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:33 pm

"The freshkill pile is already quite full. We don't need to waste time and effort of catching unneeded prey. Otherwise, I'd accept your offer." Darkstep didn't have anything against Bluefeather, but he knew his statement was correct, there was no reason to go hunting at the moment-or else there would be more hunting patrols and he'd probably already be on one, so would she. "Well, if that's all, I'll be on my way."

OOC: Okay, just follow my lead, I'll give you a RP plan either in a PM (Private Message, look at the top of the web page next to profile) or on the phone later. I know Darkie isn't the easiest little deputy to hang out with.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 pm

"Okay." Bluefeather said. As she walked away she sighed. She was just trying to make friends! Why was Darkstep so grumpy anyways?
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Darkstep set off in another direction, although he wasn't exactly a social cat, he knew how awkward it'd be if they went the same way. He noticed he was heading towards the Twoleg Nests near the Horseplace and turned back to go somewhere else... A low growl rumbled from further back and the deputy whipped around as a large black and brown dog charged at him! Darkstep dodged the sloppy move before raking his claws down it's flank and quickly returning to a safer distance. The dog snarled, and leaped at it's target, removing the space between them in one pounce. Although he'd never admit it, the tom had been unprepared for the sudden ambush and in slight shock, had not accurately predicted how for his enemy could jump, and hissed as a heavy paw slammed into his side. Darkstep fell under the heavy blow, and the beast, a doberman pinscher, snatched the deputy up in it's jaws and threw him across the field. He let out a small gasp of pain as he hit the ground, but managed to get up and swiftly bit his opponent's leg, earning a pained and startled bark from the dog. The canine swung another paw at Darkstep, raking down his side, and he hissed again as blood spewed from the wound, staining the grass. He panted, exhausted and getting a bit dizzy, but continued fighting.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Bluefeather gasped as she heard a loud bark near the direction Darkstep had went. "Darkstep!" She raced towards the sounds and found Darkstep and a dog fighting. There was lots of blood streaking down Darkstep's pelt. Bluefeather summoned all the courage she had and charged herself into the battle. She raked her claws at the dog's muzzle and let out a yowl.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:39 pm

The tired warrior gave a quick nod of acknowledgement as he saw Bluefeather entered the battle. It was good to have an ally but Darkstep couldn't take his focus off the enemy. The deputy had several bite wounds and deep scratches overlapping old scars on his pelt. The dog didn't have as much wounds as Darkstep, but still quite a few, the beast towered over the WindClan cats, fighting viciously. Although the canine seemed as deadly as ever, he knew it was tiring. After a few more attacks, it fled with a small halfhearted growl, presumably back to it's twoleg owners. The fight being finished, Darkstep felt the adrenaline pumping through his veins fade away, leaving him exhausted and dizzy from the blood loss he was suffering. The deputy visibly struggled to stand, trembling with effort. Suddenly, he collapsed, unconscious, and lay sprawled out on the ground.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 pm

"Darkstep!" Bluefeather said. The warrior wasn't moving, but he was still breathing. She carried him by the scruff back to camp.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Halfway back to camp, Darkstep gave a low moan as he came out of unconciousness. "S-Stop that...!" he said, wriggling out of the she-cat's grip. "I don't need your h-help." The deputy stumbled forwards unsteadily, before finally regaining enough balance to stand properly. A lot of the bleeding had stopped, but several of the deepest wounds still oozed blood. A wave of dizziness washed over him, but he wasn't too disoriented. This wasn't his first experience with battling, after all, he had faced similar conditions before. Wincing as he put weight on an injured paw, Darkstep glanced at Bluefeather before quickly looking away again. "Th...Thanks, though." he told the she-cat, feeling a bit embarassed. He took small steps forwards, pain shooting through his right paw each time, but was easily ignored and hidden.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 pm

"Are you sure you're okay?" Bluefeather asked. "At least let me get the medicine cat to come here. You look like you're in a lot of pain."
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 pm

"No. I'm fine." he told her stubbornly. "We should head back to camp."
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm

"Okay, if you say so." Bluefeather said. She walked slowly and every now and then she checked if Darkstep was following her.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Darkstep stiffly walked behind her, he was a bit slow, but was still keeping up.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Bluefeather glanced back. Darkstep had this weird look on his face. "Uh... Darkstep? Are you alright? Are you sure I shouldn't get Firestripe to come?" she asked.

OOC: Firetail is going to be the meddy cat. Give me some time to think about what he should look like.

Last edited by Cinwan on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 pm

"What?" Darkstep hadn't noticed, but he had a dark, brooding look on his face. The gray furred tom subconsciously schooled his features into a neutral one after being addressed. "Like I said, I'm fine. What's the problem?"

OOC: OMG, Raintail & Firetail O.O

Can I suggest a few alternate names to use instead?

-Firestorm
-Longwhisker
-Firestripe
-Gingerpelt
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 pm

OOC: Okay, I'll use Firestripe.

" Darkstep, the problem is that your bleeding so heavily that I'm afraid that your going to black out." Bluefeather said.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

He didn't feel like mentioning the fact he'd already passed out once and merely repeated himself again. "Bluefeather, I've already told you, I am fine." The deputy continued walking. "Now, we're wasting time here, we should get back to camp." Darkstep felt a bit annoyed, but put up with it. It was his fault he'd gotten into such a mess in the first place.

OOC: K, Firestripe it is.

Last edited by Zaperex on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Bluefeather looked at him uncertainly. "Okay. But make sure you see Firestripe when you get back to camp." She walked into the direction of camp, taking the lead.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Finally, they arrived at camp.

[Continuation at WindClan camp]
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down