Warrior Cats: RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Raintail?

2 posters

Go down

Where's Raintail? Empty Where's Raintail?

Post  Cinwan Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 pm

"Raintail?! Raaaaaintail?! Raintail, where are you?" Ivykit looked around the den but couldn't find the gray furred medicine cat.

Erase this message: Okay, Cin, I shall teach you how to fix a few errors. :3 Don't write in capitals: "RAINTAIL?", use commas, and don't repeat things too often (But it's fine when a character's speaking if it suits their personailty, ex: Don't have a serious, calm, senior warrior say something like: "Fox. I smell fox! There is a fox. Be careful, foxes are dangerous." but it can work for kits like Ivykit, apprentices or young warriors, especially if they have a bubbly or naive personality). Fixed, but it'll be up to you, next time. -Zap
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Where's Raintail? Empty Re: Where's Raintail?

Post  Zaperex Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Hearing a voice calling for him from his den, Raintail quickly buried the remains of his meal, a small but satisfying mouse and swiftly padded back to where he was being summoned. Popping his head into the den, he mewed a reply. "Yes?"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

https://warriorcatsrpgclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Ivykit jumped. "Oh, hi Raintail! My littermates are fighting again." She sighed.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

"Well, I can't relate to that. I have no littermates." Suddenly reminded he had yet to organize the fresh herbs he had just collected, Raintail began to sort his herbs, by both freshness and type. Spotting a piece of marigold which had gotten mixed into a pile of tansy, the medicine cat plucked the offending herb out before carefully sniffing it, ignoring the scent of tansy which surrounded the herb. Finding it was rather old, he decided to throw it out, seeing he'd recently gotten a fresh batch. Remembering he had be talking to Ivykit, Raintail continued. "Anyways, was that really what you wished to talk about or was that just a casual comment?" The gray coloured tom didn't realize how awkward his question really was, calmly grooming a bit of his fur.

Last edited by Zaperex on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

"Uh.. not really. I just wanted to do something with you because there's nothing much left to do. I can't play with my littermates, Mama is sleeping, father is out hunting, and the other kits are playing this game which I don't understand." Ivykit said.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Raintail stopped what he was doing, feeling sympathy for the young kit. "I can relate to that." he said. Thinking for a moment, the tom made a decision. "Want to help me with something, Ivykit?"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Ivykit jumped up excitedly. "Sure! What can I do?" Ivykit asked. She looked around. Almost everything was tidy except the herbs Raintail was now sorting out.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 pm

The medicine cat nodded at the kit as she looked towards his unsorted pile of herbs before pulling out a small burdock root for Ivykit to look at. "This is a burdock root. I want you to collect any you find in this pile and put them here. I'm sorry if you find this boring, but you can't do much else without training." Raintail made gestures with his tail to show exactly what he meant, before going to sort some other herbs. "You may start now."
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:46 pm

"Okay, Raintail!" Ivykit said. She looked around and pulled out a big burdock root. "Is this burdock root?" Ivykit asked.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Raintail looked up from his work and nodded before resuming his task. "Yes."
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 pm

"Okay." Ivykit said. She continued to look for burdock root. By the time the sun was setting ,she had found 15 burdock roots. "Oh!" Ivykit said. "I'd better get back to the nursery! It's getting dark."

Last edited by Cinwan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

The gray furred tom nodded again, observing the new pile of burdock roots with a look of approval. "Not bad for a kit." he said. "Well, see you later then, Ivykit."

Last edited by Zaperex on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

"Bye Raintail!" Ivykit said as she skipped back to the nursery.

[End of topic]
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down