Warrior Cats: RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivykit- A Medicine Cat Apprentice?

2 posters

Go down

Ivykit- A Medicine Cat Apprentice? Empty Ivykit- A Medicine Cat Apprentice?

Post  Cinwan Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Ivykit ran into the nursery. "Jaykit, Birchkit, Brownkit! Guess what? I'm going to be a medicine cat apprentice!" She said excitedly.

Birchkit rolled his eyes. "Yeah, like that's exciting. We're going to be warriors! Medicine cats just sit all day doing nothing." He said.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Ivykit- A Medicine Cat Apprentice? Empty Re: Ivykit- A Medicine Cat Apprentice?

Post  Zaperex Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Jaykit felt like agreeing but instead, opted to break up what soon would become an intense arguement. "Although I want to be a warrior, I guess Raintail's job is kinda important too. But like I said, I'm still gonna be a warrior and do hunting and fighting to help Thunderclan!" he declared fiercely.

"I want to be a warrior as well..." commented Brownkit, shyly. "But medicine cats are cool too." quickly added the kit.

Last edited by Zaperex on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

https://warriorcatsrpgclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Birchkit sighed. "Well I'm bored, and I'm going to play warriors. But medicine cats can play too." He said, hoping he hadn't hurt his sister's feelings.

"Yay! C'mon, lets play." said Ivykit. She was glad that Birchkit wasn't making fun of her anymore. Birchkit can sometimes be a bully, but he's usually nice.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 pm

"I'm in!" mewed Jaykit, before looking at his brown pelted brother. "Brownkit, are you going to join, too?"

The kit managed a small nod.

"Alright. But I call being Jaystar!" the young kit shifted into a "heroic" pose, unsheathing his black paws for a moment before quickly sheathing them again.

Brownkit gained a bit of confidence. "And I'll be Brownclaw!" copying Jaykit, he posed, before adding, "Plus I'm the deputy, by the way." Reverting back to his normal self, he groomed his chest fur nervously. "I-If that's okay with you?"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm

"I'll be Ivyfeather." said Ivykit.

"I wanna be Birchleaf. I'm going to be the best warrior ever!" Birchkit exclaimed.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Jaykit stopped the game momentarily. "Wait. But who are we fighting? Plus, what's a medicine cat going to do?"
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Birchkit stopped and thought for a moment. "How about we fight a badger? Mama can be the badger."

"But Mama is asleep! We can't wake her up by pouncing on Mama!" Ivykit said.

"Fine." said Birchkit. "Uh... How about Brownkit is the badger? If that's okay with you, Brownkit."
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Brownkit looked down at his paws-he wanted to be a deputy, not a badger! But instead of speaking his mind, he agreed. "Okay, I'll be the badger." the small, brown kit tried to hide his misery and disappointment from his littermates.

Jaykit saw through Borwnkit's facade. Determined to help, he stepped forward. "No, I'll be the badger. Brownkit can be Brownstar instead!" he piped up.

The shy tom felt warmth spread through him. "Jaykit would do that for me?" he thought. Feeling extremely grateful, he mewed with joy. "Gee, thanks, Jaykit! Okay, I'll be Brownstar."

"Rar!" shouted the "badger!" "I shall eat you all!"

Last edited by Zaperex on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm

"Then I call being deputy!'ThunderClan, attack!" Birchkit said. He attempted to pounce on his brother, at the same time, he also swiped at Jaykit's ear.
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Jaykit felt his brother's weight slam into him, but turned his head and dodged the attack at his ear. He tried to shove Birchkit off, flailing wildly.

Good job, Birchki-leaf!" said "Brownstar" as he joined the battle, charging at the "badger".

Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Birchkit fell off Jaykit. He growled at him and tried to pounce on his tail.

Ivykit watched worriedly as the three toms fought." Hey guys, stop." she said.

"What do you know, Ivyfeather? I thought you wanted to be medicine cat, not learn about fighting."
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Jaykit stopped immediately and his sharp eyes glared at Birchkit. "Birchkit, you're being really mean again! I won't play with you if you keep being mean to Ivykit like that!"

Becoming meek and quiet like usually, Brownkit stopped play-fighting as well and shrank away from his angry littermates.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinwan Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Ivykit stared at the toms. Were her littermates really going to be like that? Ivykit sighed. Brownkit was shy and scared easily, Birchkit thought he was so awesome, and Jaykit, well Jaykit wasn't so bad. But he defends Brownkit too much. Ivykit thought that Brownkit should have more... courage. She raced off to the medicine cat's den and went to find Raintail.

Last edited by Cinwan on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinwan
Cinwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaperex Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Brownkit shivered a little, Ivykit was staring at him intensely, what was going on? "Stop, Brownkit!" he told himself. "How will you become a warrior if you're afraid of your own littermates?" He forced his shudders to stop, then went to meet his sister's gaze. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?" I-I don't l-like it..." The kit's words became meeker as he went on until Brownkit could make himself continue any longer. Apparently, his words never reached her sibling's ears because Ivykit stalked off towards the medicine cat without giving him a reply.
Zaperex
Zaperex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down